2009 will be one of the most challenging years for all retailers. Because of you, we have been energized to innovate, and create the most exciting and groundbreaking products in the industry. 2009 will be a year to further define our goals, and take you on a journey with us:
1. We have a major new patent announcement in the coming months, and we can’t wait to unleash it. We will keep you posted on our progress. Coming in June, 2009!
2. We have created new graphics for our Summer line, and are beginning to schedule sample prints on our presses.
3. There are dozens of new licensed designs about to hit the website in the coming month, including apparel for Miller High Life, Lite, Mickey’s, Olde English 800, and Hamm’s. If you have any special requests, let me know at email@example.com
4. Look for some new pricing on the classic Beer Pouch Sweatshirt this Summer, including new colors and designs.
5. Custom blanks: We have been working incredibly hard to create our own brand of blank shirts, some of which will be hitting the website soon.
6. Realistic Pricing: We know that apparel purchases may not be your first priority this Summer, so we would like to make it easier on you, by creating innovative pricing specials. We will keep you posted through e-mails on our deals! Our Mysterious $10 T-shirt sale was an incredible success, and we have more ideas coming up.
7. New Funny Beer shirts. As expected, we have more than a dozen hot new beer shirts to make you laugh this Summer. We can’t wait to show them to you, and hope they’re new classics.
8. You! You’re the reason we have so much fun. We can’t wait to create with you in 2009.
Frank / Brew City Brand